THE 7 CARDINAL RULES OF TIME TRAVEL
2. Breath deeply. The entire panorama of the space-time continuum will open before you and you will then be able to travel from century to century or into any historical era of your choice.
3. Do not panic! Many others have made this same journey before you and all have returned safely. Just follow the simple instructions on the dashboard in front of you. Do not at any time step outside of the Time Machine.
4. Upon entry into an era or century of your choice the craft will decelerate and you will be presented with an array of events and key historical figures common to that era. The lives of individuals will appear on the screen in front of you as bars of various lengths representing their life span. The bars are color coded based on their life work.
5. You will be permitted to zoom in on the life of any of these individuals. As you perform this maneuver you will become conscience of many facts about the individual. This special knowledge will give you a certain power, so we request that you treat each of them with respect and do not abuse this power. (Note: many have found this knowledge useful for integrating the various courses of study at King’s Way Classical Academy.)
6. You will have the sensation of hovering above the individual. They will be unaware of your presence and will be unable to respond to you. Please do not speak to them or do anything else that might inadvertently alter the course of past history. You are only permitted to use this special knowledge to alter the future for good and to advance the Kingdom of God on earth. Any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
7.This knowledge will stick with you and accompany you after you return to the present and exit from the Time Machine. Please do not abuse this privilege or violate the sacred trust of others who have made this journey before you. You may use this Time Machine to visit the past as often as you wish, but only from this launch site. Save the URL co-ordinates that appear in the window at the top of this page.