Most Christian/Conservative parents send their children off to public school with little thought of what the outcome will be. Surveys reveal that 70% of Christian kids will lose their faith by the time of graduation. Parents seem unaware or unconcerned.
But what does that mean in practical terms. The Bible says that, “Students are not greater than their teacher. But the student who is fully trained will become like the teacher” (Luke 6:40). This is not to say that there aren’t some dedicated Christians in the state-run school system, but they’re swimming/drowning in a secular pool. Thus the student:
1) Will question parental authority
2) Will regard God as irrelevant to “real life”
3) Will reject racial harmony due to “white privilege” propaganda
4) Will accept what he’s told with little or no critical thought
5) Will vote like a progressive socialist.
6) Will value his place in the globalist commune above Biblical liberty
7) Will choose safety and medical security over self-government
8) Will follow the herd rather than Biblical precept
9) Will choose government handout over hard work
10) Will be technically competent and morally illiterate
The Great Commission requires Christians to “make disciples of all nations…teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I have commanded you…” (Mt. 28:19,20). For Christian parents to abandon the discipleship of their children to a secular school system is one of the great moral failures in the history of Western civilization and threatens its very existence.
Leave a Reply