IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SCHOOL EXPANSION
FAILURE TO READ THIS PAGE
COULD EASILY COST YOU $30,000 OR MORE
Ignoring Online Instruction is No Longer A Viable Option,
For Those Who Want to Survive in Today’s Educational Marketplace.
‘The next killer application for the Internet is going to be education. Education over the Internet is going to be so big it is going to make email usage look like a rounding error.” [John Chambers, Cisco CEO and a kingpin of the Internet]
For example, consider a K-8 school that wants to add ninth grade next year. One option is to hire 3 teachers and move them to your location at a salary of at least $25,000, plus 15% tax/benefit package.
The alternative: Use King’s Way Classical Academy online presenters for ½ your instruction, teaming with local problem-solver/monitors who work with students individually and in small groups.
Traditional Model With Team-Teaching
Three Local Teachers Staff-In-A-Box Model
3 x $25,000 salary = $75,000 1/2 local salaries = $43,125
3 x $3,750 benefits = $11,250 King’s Way Online = $14,000 TOTAL = $86,250 TOTAL = $57,125
Total Savings With King’s Way “Staff-In-A-Box” Model = $29,125
Note: Actual savings could be substantially greater by using local Teacher’s Aides or volunteer mom’s, rather than credentialed instructors.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ONLINE PARTNERSHIP WITH KING’S WAY
· Still more savings: with team-teaching model, local instructor can handle larger class size in study hall format, addressing individual student problems “One-On-One At the Point of Need.”
· Use savings to increase teacher salaries and improve morale.
· Use savings to cut tuition and attract more families.
· Utilize online component to serve home schoolers in your area and reduce the risk they will be seduced back into government schools.
· Utilize online component to serve students anywhere in the world.
· Introduction of classical component to develop student’s critical thinking and communication skills. Huge “draw card” for recruiting.
· Import live instruction from recognized experts in Biblical worldview thinking. Another big “draw card.”
· Forget about the pressures of precision staffing and recruit students to your heart’s content. “Staff-In-A-Box will flex to meet your need.